FAQs & Common Questions

What do we need to do personal taxes?

  • Past 3 years of Tax Returns
  • New Tax Organizer- (We will send it to you)
  • W-2s, 1099s, SS documents, any income documents, any deductions, any expenses (much provide receipts), and any other tax documents

What do we need to do business taxes?

  • All financials from the company
  • Loan information
  • EIN number

What do we need to do your Payroll for your company?

  • EIN
  • State/Local Tax ID Number
  • State Unemployment ID Number
  • Employees’ Address, SSNs, copy of DL and SS
  • I-9
  • State Withholding Allowance Certificate

What do we need to do Bookkeeping for your company?

  • Any Financials if the business is already established
  • Any loans, cc, bank documents
  • Expenses
  • Vendor/customers

How long do I need to store records?

Business records – One Year

  • Correspondence with Clients & Vendors
  • Duplicate Deposit Slips
  • Purchase Orders & Receipts
  • Receiving Sheets
  • Requisitions
  • Stenographer’s Notes
  • Stockroom Withdrawal forms

Business records – Three Years

  • Employee Personnel Records (after termination)
  • Emploment Applications
  • Expired Insurance Policies
  • General Correspondence
  • Internal Audit Reports
  • Internal Reports
  • Petty Cash Vouchers
  • Physical Inventory Tags
  • Savings Bond Registration Records of Employees
  • Time Cards for Hourly Employees

Business records – Six Years

  • Accident Reports, Claims
  • Accounts Payable Ledgers & Schedules
  • Accounts Receivable Ledgers & Schedules
  • Cancelled Checks
  • Cancelled Stock & Bond Certificates

Contact Us

We look forward to assisting you with your personal or business tax needs.


(832) 864-3167

550 North Egret Bay Blvd., Suite 111, League City, Tx 77573

(AKA FM 270 & El Camino Real)

M-F: 8am-5pm, Sat/Sun: By Appt Only

Jackie Lawson EA, BAS, AAS